Nutty Maple Cream Cheese Pie
by Chris Tierney, WCAX's Across the Fence - Maple Cooking Show, April 2006
- 9" graham cracker crust, baked and cooled
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Jed's Maple syrup
- Jed's Maple Mudd
- Peanut halves for decoration
Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add milk, lemon juice and maple syrup. Beat well.
Pour into crust and chill for a few hours. For topping, spread Jed's Maple Mudd on top of pie. Decorate with peanut halves.
Copyright © 2011-2018 Jed's Maple Products