Jed's Maple Recipes
Maple Mudd Cheesecake
- 1 lb. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Jed's Maple Mudd
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
(Yield 1- 8" cake)
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Grease and lightly flour one 8 inch cake pan.
- Allow the following ingredients to come to room temperature: cream cheese, maple mudd and eggs
- Place cream cheese and maple mudd in a mixer. Mix until completely combined.
- While mixing, add the eggs on at a time until all are added.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Take 1/2 cup of cheesecake mixture from above and place in a separate bowl with peanut butter and completely combine. Pour back into cream cheese mixture, fold slightly and pour into prepared pan.
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake until center is almost set. (For better results a water bath may be used)
- Chill completely before removing from pan.